- Inside Your Camera – How the camera mechanism work for you.
- Understanding basic photography concepts, Exposure Triangle, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture & Depth Of Field, White Balance.
- You start shooting on fully manual mode.
- Practical training for shooting different objects at different source of light.
- Introduction to lenses and the use of each lens type.
- Overlook on advanced photography concepts, Histograms, Light types, RAW format
- You’ll do practical projects in HDR and low-light Photography
- You’ll do practical projects with Essential Photo Editing, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop
- You’ll do practical projects with Black and White Photography
- You’ll learn Macro Photography.
- Introduction to Studio Lighting types & color temperature and choosing the right light for your work.
- Understanding the use of Soft Boxes, Diffusers, Reflectors for each project
- Practical training for shooting different objects at the studio
- Practical training for shooting people at the studio.
- You’ll learn how to earn your income through photography.
- Publishing your work online & Printing techniques.
One-To-One (1 Student): JOD 390
For Small Group Of Students (Up to 6 people): JOD 320 Per Student